3 Challenges, 1 card

I admit, I have not cleaned up my desk after making the previous card. So all the paper fragments were still there. So it was obvious to use this paper combination once again.
The lay out is based on the sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog.
This is the result:
I would also like to join the Winter Wonderland Challenge: 'Three of three'. There are 3 animals in the image, I've used 3 different design papers and I have decorated 3 corners with a pearl. 
And the 3the challenge is from My time to craft: 'Paper piecing'. I've made the hedgehogs their scarves from little pieces designpaper. 
Design paper is from DCWV. The cute image is a stamp from Penny Black. Text stamp is designed by Marianne Design. The snowflake dies are made by Joy!.

Reacties

  1. Lovely cute card and great paper piecing. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at My Time To Craft.
    Kim x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #721

Kaarten maken - Cheerful Sketches Challenge maart kaart 2

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #710