Sketch Saturday # week 240

I finally found the time again to make a scrapcard. It is based on the Sketch Saturday layout but I have resized it to A5:
The used paper is from DCWVThe image is a stamp from Penny Black. The bear, bow and twigs I've colored with watercolor, the berries are some adhesive rhinestones. For the gift, I've used some paper leftovers. To finish I've added the ribbon with the big bow, some adhesive pearls and a punched corner (Martha Stewart punch).
I would also like to use this card to participate in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge with the theme "Blue".

Reacties

  1. A magic card, I like it! Now I am your follower

    Laura www.vive-lavi.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Welcome LauraVi, and thanks a lot for your kind words :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh this is just adorable - Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks a lot, Carrie. The sketch was great, so I had a lot of fun making this card :-). I will join again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #721

Kaarten maken - Cheerful Sketches Challenge maart kaart 2

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #710